Have Your Greatest Orgasm - Ever!
A single orgasm is usually reached in a matter of minutes or seconds, leaving little time for attending to the individual needs and dreams of the partners involved. Multiple climaxes, by contrast, build gradually, permitting them to address an array of individual desires.
A single orgasm, riding the tide of naturally released sleep hormones, depletes a man's energy and sends him into slumber mode. In several climaxes, the longer they last, the more powerful the payoff, yet they still can re-energize mind, soul and body, allowing for more effective after-play and familiarity.
A single orgasm is known to come in many different intensities, from a mere fizzle into a firestorm. Multiples create firestorms as a minimal and build up significantly from that point.
A single orgasm leaves a person languishing for hours or even days, depending on age and condition of health. Having a multiple, he could be up and ready for an encore immediately afterwards.
A single orgasm is a wonderful thing to have when time is a problem or there are not any alternatives, which obviously there are. Why so few choose to discuss it, let alone research, is perplexing. Can it be so intimidating to the character of this solution-seeking man that just because a task can be achieved in a matter of seconds does not mean it should be?
Let us dispel the myths of irrational thinking right now using a few straightforward rules based on a deeply cherished secret. Follow them, practice them, and believe in them, and also the best mind-blowing orgasms will become a permanent part of your vastly more glorious world.
- Know your own body. Become intimately familiar with those areas of flesh and sinew that wake you sexually. Manipulate them with your hands, your mind, anything reassuring that gives you pleasure.
- Breathe slowly, rhythmically, taking in pure pleasure, letting go of stress and inhibition.
- The more you practice delayed gratification, the more efficiently you withstand the short-term indulgence of single orgasms for the long term ecstasy of multiples.
- The PC (pubococcygeal) muscle provides you the double benefit of delaying orgasm and heightening pleasure. The stronger it will become the increased satisfaction you'll derive from your climaxes. Flex your PC four times per day, 20 to 30 times per day, and increase slowly, Test it if you have an urgency to urinate, because this multi-talented muscle controls that physiological function, also.
- Investigate these stimuli around you that let you become aroused, excited, and finally participated in an advance toward climax.
- once you've learned how to postpone ejaculation, you're ready to talk about your secrets with your spouse.
Introduce techniques slowly, postponing orgasm to accommodate your mutual needs and desires, while extending your pleasure indefinitely.
- It can't be stressed enough that the only way to become an expert at anything is to practice. Fortunately, the practice of sexual abilities is much more pleasure than stress, so there is no reason to resist assignments. Indulge yourself regularly, knowing you will derive the full benefits of your labor. And so will the object of your desire.
You now have a clear option. Carry on with the sensual lifestyle you have been practicing until today, or move to the one about that you only dared dream -- and which provides the capability to take you places you never knew existed.